Your cart is currently empty!
IsoKlean Iso-10 (Hospital Grade Disinfectant Cleaner)
- EPA Registered Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- Combines chlorine and quats in order to disrupt cell wall, growth and biofilm
- For use on hard, nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, porcelain, and plastic surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, colleges and hotels.
- One-step disinfectant cleaner and deodorant to clean and disinfect hard surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes and other facilities
- Clean and disinfect with a powerful antibacterial solution killing 99.999% of bacteria and remove common allergens around your business
- Hospital Grade disinfectant
- Safely spray down toys, remotes, or other hard to reach surfaces with our IsoKlean Hand Sprayer
- 1 Box Covers 100,000 square feet when used with our IsoKlean Sprayer
- Can also use in traditional buckets, sprayers or with customized applicator – no waste
- 16 Premeasured Pouch Packets. One box makes 16 ready to use gallons. Powder. 1 year shelf life
IsoKlean Iso-10 Disinfectant cleaner is designed to sanitize a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces such as porcelain, stainless steel, tile, plastic and other nonfood contact surfaces. It also controls mold and mildew on pre-cleaned hard nonporous surfaces.
IsoKlean Iso-10 is effective against Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Staph, MRSA and more. Used to clean and disinfect with a powerful antibacterial solution killing 99.999% of bacteria and remove common allergens around your space.
- n-Alkyl (95% C14, 3% C12, 2% C16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 78.05%,
- Trichloromelamine 15.53%
- Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 1.22%
- Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride 1.22%
- Inert Ingredients 3.98%
EPA Number: 92031-1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.